since the cold wave hit, i have hardly left home. that's one benefit of working at home. i do need to get out and do some shopping before i go to cha...so i'm hoping the weather warms up soon! i also need to have something done with my hair and i need a pedicure....a massage would be nice too...but it probably won't happen!
some things i'm loving right now:
1. snuggly, downy fresh jersey knit sheets. when i walk in our room, i love the smell of clean sheets!
2. my crockpot.
3. sparkling clean bathrooms. i smell the clean before i even walk in. (i wish that smell lasted longer)
4. having my computer desk back down to one computer.
5. reading. i have been going through books like water!
6. my dwindling magazine pile. i'm still sorting, but i think i'll have it down to a managable pile before i leave.
7. burt's bees honey lip balm. i use it about 50 times a day!
8. my hot green ginger tea. i am a huge ginger fan...love fresh ginger in my food, love ginger in my body creams, love it in my tea. i've been making a pot of tea late every afternoon, in my new pink teapot.
9. email. i love that in the dead-cold of winter i can keep in touch with friends online from home! i'm not much of a phone person(but don't quit calling me because i wrote that! i just don't like to stay on the phone long), but love email!
10. restyling the house. little touches around the house. so uplifting. tom, jared and i went out to the storage unit a week or so ago and every time i go there, it's sort of like shopping! i find things i forgot i had. tom and i bought 3 pillars, probably 10 years ago at a barn estate sale that we stumbled across. i have kept them all these years, but had never brought them into the house. i finally had the guys load one up last week when we were there. by the way, if anyone local would like to buy one or both of the other pillars(cheap!), shoot me an email- they are about 8 feet tall. i really need to have a booth at a flea market before i buy any more!
11. my cookbooks. being at home so much more now, makes me want to cook! we finally bought groceries last night, so i can do some fun meals.
12. storyboards. i think i'm addicted to creating them and buying them! i did a quick little mini-shoot of my friend sandy's daughter monday. what a thoughtful valentine's present for her daddy!
i think photos are the perfect valentine present! well, i guess i think photos are the perfect everything present! what could be more thoughtful and personal?
God bless your day!